Miyerkules, Enero 17, 2018

The Pig Pen Experience

Last January 18 we were invited by Zomato to try one restaurant in Nuvali Solenad 3 , The Pig Pen. Well because it's just one hour away from me, I joined them. The ambiance looks so simple and ordinary. The staff were all pleasant looking and the customer service is just fine. 
About the food. 
We tried some of their dishes, and I have some favorites – The ultimate one: the pork with chili paste and kimchi side dish. I super loved it, the meat is extraordinarily tender, super! The chili paste blends perfectly with the dish and this rocks my taste buds cravings. I love anything that has a Korean touch that's why this is on the top of my list. 

Next is their pasta with white sauce - I thought the meat ingredient is tuna but to my surprise it’s ground pork! It is finely tender and super creamy. And then there’s the spaghetti- I am also a pasta lover and this spaghetti passed my standards, checked! Chicken barbeque comes next to my list. It’s juiciness blends well with all the flavors that lingers in my taste; And lastly, their Tacos - the dressing taste awesome. I super love it!

I commend their chef for this awesomely perfect gastronomic experience. I will definitely be back and bring my entire family here. Thanks Pigpen and Zomato!
















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento