Martes, Setyembre 26, 2017

Ramen Nagi @ Solenad2 Nuvali


#FavoriteRamen #UnitedBloggersPH


It's another awesome rainy Saturday experience with Ramen Nagi Solenad 2 Nuvali Santa Rosa Laguna. An Exclusive Lunch with the prominent foodie reviewers happened last September 23. Ramen will always be one the favorite comfort food. As years passed by, Chefs , cooks have their own versions to make it more special... just like the Ramen Nagi. In their food presentation you can say that it's prepared with so much inspiration. Just by looking at it, I am very sure that I will have a satisfying gastronomic experience with every slurp. And upon tasting it, I must say, all the spices, flavors, special sauces, toppings, add ons are all bursting together that lingers on my taste buds - Ramen Nagi is indeed " Super Sarap". The chef did a great job! The spiciness, the tenderness of meat, the veggies, the soup is all authentically perfect. Their Ramen compliments with their other side dishes like the crispy shrimp, meat balls, and their cabbage salad. They're all super delicious. Definitely an awesome exprience here!

Aside from the food, they have pretty cozy ambiance. Their customer service was excellent, I will surely come back and bring my whole family and even my friends... Totally perfect for this kind of weather we have. 

Visit Ramen Nagi Solenad 2 Nuvali now, I can assure you that you will enjoy the experience!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento