Sabado, Nobyembre 11, 2017

Sigsaga in Las Pinas

My Sigsaga Dining Experience

I super love Korean food for its many variations. As they serve, you can easily crave with all those colorful and mouth-watering side dishes presented in your tables. Kimchi is one of their most loved appetizer, having over hundreds kinds. The freshness, crunchiness, juiciness of all the ingredients plus spices completely linger your tasted buds as you take a pinch of it. Since 2000, I have tried many Korean restaurants and even tasted awesome Korean chef's dishes. That's why I have this high sophisticated standard when it comes to Korean food. 

On my way to Sigsaga, that's what I have in my mind… looking forward to all my favourite Korean dishes. That's why upon entering the restaurant, my inner senses get even more excited as I see their buffet of 12 Korean favourites. My tummy jumped in happy thoughts, a high expectations to have these perfect gastronomic experience. Sigsaga exceeded my korean cravings, I'm so happy!

Their samgyopsal meat has its perfect texture covered with fresh lettuce and the samjang paste is extremely delicious. Happy tummy was asking for more Bulgogi, Miso soup, chapche,maki. kimchi

The price is definitely worth the taste to have all those 12 dishes in their buffet. I love the place, accessible from my church so I will definitely bring my whole family and recommend this awesome restaurant to all those foodies out there. I will surely come back to try their other dishes because they change every 3 days… hmmm that's something to look forward to. Their staff are very accommodating, excellent customer service. They always make sure the guests are comfortable.  

Thank you again Sigsaga, and looking for more of your branches in the coming years!


#sigsagayakinukubuffet
#SigsagaYakinukuBuffe





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento