Lunes, Nobyembre 26, 2018

Woodland experience with my Family



My last travel was in April last year at Puerto Princesa Palawan.

My ideal getaway gets even more sophisticated after , it was very special trip to me because I got to spend it with my two lovely nieces.

When I and my mom decided to join my sister's trip to Nagcarlan Laguna, I was really expecting an extraordinary getaway that would WOW me. Not to mention having these to spend with my family makes this already extra special to me.

Our travel went smooth with just some interruption which was a bridge under construction on our way to the resort.

When we finally arrived, the cool breeze weather welcomed us , and it immediately made us feel at home. The amazing pine trees were so captivating, that gave  us awesome and relaxed feeling that turned away the humid hot weather in Manila. This is surely a kind of getaway that you would love to spend with your family.

Upon check in, the house that we had was so spacious.  All the bank beds gives  a homey feeling. An ideal getaway really need not to be very expensive. Just having a perfect place with a perfect weather and scenery plus spending it with your family will surely make a perfect getaway...I will definitely comeback and share this wonderful experience.

Woodland Villa details
Brgy. Taytay Nagcarlan,Laguna

Entrance Swimming Rates
Day Swimming (8am-5pm) - Php 100.00
Night Swimming (6pm-7am) - Php 110.00

ROOM RATES
Narra “Attic Type” (Php 2,800) good for 15 persons

Mahogany “Attic Type”(Php 3,800) good for  20 persons

Asher “Attic Type” (Php 4,500) good for 30 persons

Jacob “Dorm Type” (Php 3,500) good for  20 persons

Ipil-ipil & Kamagong “Ifugao Type” (Php 2300) good for 12 persons

Yakal “Glass Type”(Php 2,800) 15 persons

[All rooms are air-conditioned]

**For room accommodation entrance fee are free

Cottages

Nipa 15 pax (Php 500)
Cottage 1 15 pax (Php 800)
Cottage 2 20 pax (Php 1200)

Note: 5 years old and below are free, Senior Citizens and PWD are entitled for 20% discount upon presentment of SC and PWD ID.
If in case SC ID is not available, please bring any proof of ID with birth date.

Please Remember:
Please wear Proper Swimming Attire Only.
Deadly Weapons are strictly prohibited including knife.
Food and Water can be brought inside without corkage fee.
STRICTLY NO ALCOHOLIC DRINKS ALLOWED

For reservation, please email: info@woodlandvillaph.com
or call us at +63921 404 5453 / +63917 113 9808
Tel: (049) 576 6921
Monday to Saturday between 8:00am - 5:00pm (Philippine Standard Time)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento