Miyerkules, Pebrero 13, 2019

UBP 3rd Thanksgiving Day 2019

I was so excited in organizing this event because I've been to a lot of events for months and missed being part of those. So I asked God to lead me, strengthen , empower and manifest His divine provisions all throughout the preparation and truly, He is absolutely good. Because from the day I started planning up to the very moment of our Thanksgiving day, I felt His goodness. His divine intervention is fully present.


He orchestrate every details of it from connecting me to the perfect and right sponsors down to the actual event - His grace and faithfulness was indeed amazing. Though there might be some unnecessary delays within the preparation trying to ruin the celebration, still His divine control overruled and He's been with us and never left our side. Everyone was cooperative,  professional,  humble, generous in sharing their journey in blogging. With my almost 15 years in the corporate world, I must say blogging world is one of the exciting journey I ever had. My learning was enlarged,  stretched and challenged meeting all the very competent veteran bloggers, vloggers, writters, youtubers, media spiced it up.


I was so happy to see sponsors enjoying meeting the awesome team of United Bloggers Philippines including all the freelancers, travel and our so faithful team who travelled all the way to Tagaytay beating the long commuting period , having all of you made this celebration into completion. Just knowing and seeing the smiles of our team makes the whole tiring preparation all worth it. In addition, so happy that I got to share this event with my mom and my family gave me inspiration.  And ofcourse my bestfriend Adae Ang , who never failed to include me whenever she has new projects. In behalf of us, we are overwhelmed and I owe everything to our creator who is the source,  main root of all of these- we offer all the glory and all the honor to our Lord Jesus Christ.

In behalf of United Bloggers Philippines see you all on our 4th Thanksgiving Day!


United Bloggers Philippines

3rd Annual Thanksgiving Party
Special Thanks to all generous sponsors
#UBPThanksgivingParty #LifePlaceRetreatandEventPlace #casamorionescateringservices
#merzcipasalubong #TheAestheticsbyKristineLucas #aromagicare #lovevivacakesandcrafts #FartFashion #creationscraftsycakes #Filglobalimmigrationservicescorporation #newlifealabang #heartstrings #teambam #theblackpig #usana  #hicc



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento