Linggo, Marso 10, 2019

Merzci indeed best Pasalubong

I super love sweets, one of the reasons why I indulged into baking and came up with my “Eunnies Sweet Delights.”

I am a big fan of pastries and TARTS are among my favorites... Before I receive this box of pasalubong from MERZCI, I am hundred percent sure it taste great because it comes from no less than the original maker in Bacolod.

"WOW". First I tried their Butterscotch, the taste is just perfect not too sweet. It tastes so good. Each pack contains 5. I finished it so fast. Then I tried the Biscocho, this is very different from the other biscochos I tried from other stores , it’s so creamy, not too toasted, good to the bite. Best to partner with hot coffee, chocolate or tea. Simply the best!

And the TARTS…. Caramel, Cheese and Mango flavored, they are all equally delicious!!! But of course, I have my favorite… the Caramel Tart. The taste is so fabulous, I so loved it... Super! The sweetness lingers on my taste buds, it makes me crave for more.

I will definitely order Merzci products and share it with my loved ones, they will surely love it. Thanks again Merzci Pasalubong , from now on , your products will be on my favorites list ...


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento