Martes, Disyembre 19, 2017

Sigsaga Turns One Year Happy Anniversary

A so Happy Tummy on a Sunday before going to church….

I joined Sigsaga Yakinuku Korean Japanese Buffet Anniversary Celebration. As ussual my tummy is very excited to have a satisfying gastronomic experience with Sigsaga for the second time. This place is always on my favorites list when it comes to my Korean-Japanese cravings. So affordable Korean buffet! For only P299 you can have 12 dishes to satisfy your tastebuds. 

And as they turned ONE last Dec 17, they treated their loyal customers to an awesome promo, 50% off or P149 only for every 2nd person that you bring! Isn’t that a good deal? This is their way of saying THANK YOU and a celebration of a very awesome whole year. Follow them on facebook https://www.facebook.com/sigsagayakinikubuffet/ , for more exciting promos…

And since it’s the holiday season, this is the perfect time for you to bring your whole family and friends to have a taste of Korean-Japanese dishes!  


I love their tempura, korean barbeque –it’s like having a samgyopsal Party here, their super tasty spicy chicken, bolgogi, fresh kimchi and many more. You will surely love their food! Ask me if I will still come back here for the 3rd time? DEFINITELY YES! I will go back here again and again, not just with family and friends, but with my entire children's ministry Team in our church  


A special place like this is best shared with wonderful people. They will surely enjoy the homey style feeling of dining here at Sigsaga Yakinuku Korean Japanese Buffet Restaurant. 


Again happy anniversary SIGSAGA YAKINUKU and many more years and branches to come Cheers!/



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento