Miyerkules, Marso 7, 2018

My Ocean Adventure Experience


This is my first time in Ocean Adventure, I was very excited because I wanted to see Dolphins. During our tour it was super hot but still we were able to enjoy everything. At first we got lost (me and another blogger   ) because the rest of our team went ahead of us with the tour guide, and we don’t know the flow of the scheduled show inside so we decided to just look around and start taking some pictures instead. 

Then finally we saw them. Our first stiop, @ the aquarium. I like the octopus and the nemo fish. It looks so amazing. The tour guide explained everything that’s inside. It was like we were having an educational tour. Suddenly I missed my high school bestfriend. Then we saw the dolphins. I love watching them swim and play tricks, and dancing. They all look so lovely. I wanted to have an experience touching and feeding them but we are not allowed. But it's okay.

During our tour, we saw many students in uniforms having field trip, they all look so happy. My friend and I were not able to finish the whole tour, we only saw the dolphins and the fishes.. I would love to see the sea lions show too but it has not started yet. its all worth it. Just seeing those beautiful dolphins make me so happy.
Adventure parks like this always brings out the child in me! As a young gal, it is so easy to be happy and satisfied with simple yet important things. But I must say, up to now, I still get amazed whenever I engaged myself in nature, specially spending this with wonderful people. Aside from awesome entertainment attractions, the very best about this place is their awesome customer service. Everyone welcomes us with big smiles and great assistance. The staff were all so accommodating.

Thanks again Camayan Beach Resort for this experience, in behalf of United Bloggers Philippines, we would like to thank the following for making this awesome Bloggers getaway extra special;

Here are the people who assisted us during this phenomenal experience  
First and foremost to Jaebi Murillo – their Digital Marketing Supervisor. Real big thanks Sir Jaebi!
To the other Camayan Resort Personnel namely:

Joann Rosales – Operations Manager / OIC of Camayan Resort
Chef Emmar Nuevo – Executive Chef 
Leo Laverio – Dining Supervisor, 
Christine Gocotano – Dining Supervisor, Ocean Adventure Personnel
Belen Figueras – Ocean Adventure Park Operations Head Marketing
Grace Rebogio – Marketing OIC
Mr. Robert Ianne Gonzaga -.CEO and President of Subic Bay Marine Exploratorium, Inc.

Thanks everyone, you are all awesome!











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento