Martes, Mayo 29, 2018

Having My Bouna Vita Experience






My number one favorite food is pasta. I can have it in the morning, lunch,  snack,  dinner in a day and even have it more again and again. That's why Italian food is a SURE HIT in my tastebuds. This made me look forward to this special day with Buona Vita dining experience which is stated  in their FB " Buona Vita means Good life - stands for an authentic italian food experience in a cozy homelike atmosphere" .. that sounded very enticing and made my excitement gets even more intensed with higher expectations that they will really satisfy my gastronomical cravings.


Upon entering their restaurant,  I was easily captivated by their so classy - very Italian mood which made me feel being transported  in Italy - so romantic, elegant and elite. How I wish I would get the chance to share this moment with my dream future husband to make it more special. Ha ha. Anyways,  I totally love it- very fine dining , clean, the over all look was fabulous,  really homey vibe. If you want a peace ,quiet and not too crowded ambiance , this place is the best for you.


I love the festivity of their Italian Buffet - presentation is already a winner just by looking at it makes my tummy jump in happiness and felt like I already tasted all.

Yes! And upon tasting it, woah, this is definitely,  precisely an authentic Italian taste - all the spices produces extraordinary aroma which directly hits my pallet and made me crave even more- they all tasted superb, just with one bite, lingered my tastebuds, texture of the food is perfect.

I must commend their great chef Davide for having these all great dishes!The food looks awesome and taste so fabulous, From their Pasta, Pizza,chicken, soup, everything in their buffet -are all thumbs up!

One of of my favorite part in trying new restaurant is when they serve some unique twist in ordinary food like their "Pinoccio/Cone like Pizza" oozing with cheeze -this is a sure hit to all kids, surely they'll love it and also their Pretzel bread.


The price for me is just right , it is very reasonable with a not so overwhelming servings that will give a hundred percent satisfaction and outrageous Italian experience - definitely price worthy.

I will surely comeback with my whole family and even friends and who knows maybe with my date that time haha. Customer service was totally excellent - all are attentive, presentable, prompt. Thank you so much Buona Vita, truly Fabuloso and Magnifico!

Awesome Restaurant Sir Thomas.


To all South Peeps or even to those who crave for an authentic Italian dishes,everything here is first class, they serve only the best , once you tried their food, You'll surely comeback for more of this promise. So what are you waiting for , come and visit them here in Molito Alabang , go follow their Facebook Account for updates ;


https://www.facebook.com/BuonaVitaMolito/


Call them to reserve your seat!

02-5193868 or 0917-4045624

#BuonaVitaMolito #LivingLaBuonaVita #MolitoLifestyleCenter #Alabang #Muntinlupa #Paranaque #LasPinas #foodie #foodiePH #bloggerPH #foodbloggerPH #southofManila #Manila #italianfood #italianfoodPH #italianrestaurant #italianrestaurantPH #italicious #AlabangHills #AyalaAlabang #trending #trendingnow #DaangHari #Cavite #Dasmarinas #tarasasouth #buffet #buffetPH





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento