Martes, Mayo 8, 2018

JRams Food Review


Every time I see J-Rams facebook, it's always flooded with guests and I was so curious what's special about this restaurant that makes it So crowded with customers everyday. The pictures show smiling- happy groups in their dining experience and that makes me even more curious to visit and try their food. 

And now that I am here , I discovered the reason why and it's all because of their so extremely extraordinarily delicious mouthful dishes - just like the SAMYOPSAL.

 I have tried a lot of korean restaurants which serve awesome korean food that's why I am sure that their version of Samyopyal is "super sarap" including all their side dishes. The meat was perfectly marinated that's why when you take a bite, the taste lingers so tender and juicy. All the side dishes blend well plusthey have these unlimited dessert that will surely complete your gastronomic experience. This is now one of my new favorite restaurant. They also serve other special dishes like seafood and many more.


We also get to meet the owner - Gorge and Sherie. They named their restaurant after their kids, so cute!! They shared how they successfully manage and in just five months they can say that they have reached more than what they wished for because of a very positive responses of every guests they had. It's an overwhelming feeling that all of them loved all their dishes - for families, barkadas, couple and even groups and celebration of birthdays and company events.


I love the coziness and homey ambiance, and they have awesome staff that attends the guest needs warmly-what a great customer service! 

When it comes to price - it's definitely worth it for the great food and servings experience!

 I want to say thank you Gorge and Sherie for having team -the United Bloggers Philippines to experience your great food! Congratulations and looking forward to see you celebrate many anniversaries♥



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento