Linggo, Oktubre 27, 2019

Cuesina Bistro dishes taste so good


I always love trying new restaurants that serves extraordinary dishes , making common vian into a really unique twist that will make you wonder how they make it so different taste than the ussual one. That's why visiting Cuesina gives me excitement .

Look of the restaurant is very welcoming,  homey,  it gives me a fiesta feel that surely different dishes will be serve right infront of me. The viand I tried is their Adobo. For many years I cooked Adobo in many ways in so many different twist tahts that's why I thought I've tried all kinds of Adobo already, but After Having their Adobo, it surprised me, I never realized that ADOBO can still have another excellent taste, great job, I will surely comeback for your ADOBO.  Price is good with the huge amount of serving,  best fo group,  family dining experience.

Their staff were all so accommodating - serve with a big smile, very friendly,  excellent customer service from the Managers, Chef, dining,  Marketing and kitchen staff are all nice. The location -you can easily locate them from the exit near Teng Roma just turn right all you'll see Cuesina Bistro right away.

Visit them soon and bring your whole family -celebrate birthdays,  meetings , company party and other occasions.

 You can check and follow their fb page https://www.facebook.com/cuesinafestival/

Visit Cuesina Garden Bistro at Alabang Festival Mall

Vlog by: April Malapit and Colin James Kamerman
Video Maker/Editor Colin Kamerman

#pinasarapnapagsasamangpinoy
#cuesinagardenbistro
#unitedbloggersphilippines
#eunnieseventsmanagement
#faithsvanrental

https://youtu.be/odaIqxCGpn0






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento