Lunes, Oktubre 28, 2019

Lyleth's Restaurant & Event Place Tagaytay

Even I have visited a lot of Bulaluhan  in Tagaytay I am so excited to try this restaurant because I heard they have been featured in Magandang buhay, Jessica Soho, Unang hirit, Umagang kay ganda, some Foodies and also in Manila Bulletin.


Together with my United Bloggers Philippines coreteam, guest Canadian Guest Vloggers and my mom tried Lyleth's Restaurant and we had a chance to interview the owner, during the interview even she looks so tired for a busy wholeday event I can feel how much passionate she is -  bursting so much happiness in a way Nanay shares how Lyleth's Restaurant started,  I admire her love to continue her business,  truly age doesn't matter as long as you keep your passion , you will definitely make it to success.


The food that we tried - everything taste great all made out of love . Now I understand why people love Lyleth's Restaurant over the years. Because as you dine with them you will just feel home. They will serve all your favorite grown up dishes.


Lyleth's Restaurant has 250 seating capacity. Good place for events and  they'll open their newly built 3rd floor which  soon to launch before end of this year.


Visit Lyleth's Restaurant & Event Place Tagaytay, check their Fb Page


https://www.facebook.com/LylethsRestaurant/


#lyleths
#unitedbloggersphilippines
#eunnieseventsmanagement
#faithsvanrental


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento