Sabado, Oktubre 14, 2017

Tamarind Cove Porto Laiya




The weather is so perfect for us to enjoy our day tour at Tamarind Cove Porto Laiya, an awesome private community resort located at the beautiful haven in San Juan, Batangas.


The place is definitely more beautiful than the pictures in many social media posts. it's like paradise best for meditation and finding happiness. One of my favorite spot is in the middle edge of the pool facing the ocean. it is such a mezmerizing view! All I have in my mind is a thankful heart that is so amazed with God's beautiful creation. Nature is one best way to remind us how great our God is... The foggy sky almost covering the mountain, the warm temperature of the swimming pool makes my body feel so refreshed, the greenery scene of bamboo grove... they are really something to thankful for such finery of creations. Our balsa ride was truly exciting , the fine beach sand tickled my feet as we walked and heard the waves of the sea, very cool breeze of fresh air ,breath taking ocean view, the cozy cottages eased my inner being...

The smiles, kindness, and the excellent accommodation of the staff - Porto Laiya team makes this tour more special. Thank you so much Ms. Marisse. Every moment of my stay here is totally a wonderful getaway experience.

I could not imagine How much more if I will have a piece of these paradise? A perfect investment that I can enjoy in my retirement days with my own family. Every day experiencing a moment like this will surely makes you enjoy a life free from stress.

Porto Laiya is indeed one of the best of Batangas has to offer, I am challenging everyone to have a look of this paradise that will definitely capture your heart and decide to take your whole family and enjoy a pollution free environment and enjoy your lifetime to the beauty of a perfect nature.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento