Sabado, Enero 13, 2018

Loladelings Special Atsara 



One of my favorite side dishes for porkchops, grilled food and fried chicken is the Atchara. I super love the freshness of taste, it an awesome combination to our fried dishes that’s why when I received Lola Deling’s Special Atsara i was very excited! And my mommy loves atsara too!

When I opened the jar of loladelings I already knew this is a sure winner to my tastebuds because it has raisins, and I am definitely correct its "super sarap"... very fresh taste that lingers to my taste buds. The sweetness….all the flavors blends well. I hope I can get another jar! This would be a nice gift for your friends and your love ones.

Thanks Loladelings for this awesome sa sarap na atsara, I super duper love it to the max.

#loladelings #UnitedBloggersph2018

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento