Linggo, Enero 21, 2018

Sunpiology Resolution Run 2018 Nailed It








I’ve been wanting to join a run but most of it starts too early and I live too far, it’s close to impossible that I will be able to make it on time. That's why when I saw that Sunpiology Run is in the afternoon, I signed up right away with the hope of being chosen as one of the bloggers to cover the event. And indeed, I was one of the blessed ones, so so happy when I saw my name on the list! Yehey!

Then I started preparing for my run attire, browsed information about the run last year to get some ideas on how it goes. I read details from Sunpiology link. Wow , I get even more excited after. A few days before the run , my friend Claire posted updates from Sunpiology showing the artists names joining on January 20, my excitement gets even more intense, quite nervous as well thinking if I am gonna make it because sometimes I easily feel dizzy with extreme heat index though I passed Fitness First sets of body screening before doing a work out wherein my strength, body abilities was checked. So I really prepared physically too, ha ha.

Then the much awaited January 20 finally came. We left early and when we get to the venue, AFP Grandstand Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo Headquarters, we saw ABCDigital Proprietor Managing Director Arby as he handed us our racekit, we changed right away and entered the race lane. We hear music, all runners faces reflects excitement, the crowd looks so awesome in their Sunpiology yellow top!




There are many booths of sponsors, Sunlife really have huge support from different brands like mega sardines, gardenia, and many more. They have exciting raffle prizes and I also enjoyed their booth for the camera 360 shot, we look awesome, ha ha.

Then the run finally started. It feels so good because it’s been quite a long time since my last run and this is my first time to run with these huge number of runners, more so, with the Starmagic artists like Enchong Dee, Robi, Mateo and many more. Afterwards, there’s an after-party celebration, both for the success of the event and to celebrate the birth month of the Sunlife star, Piolo Pascual. The team prepared a beautiful cake for our very handsome celebrant, happy birthday!

All in all , Sunpiology Resolution Run 2018 nailed it. Awesome event, from registration, booths sponsors, the lane where to claim the finisher kit, the program, race execution, the security, all are well organized. I never felt missed out because everything is set perfectly accessible. This is definitely worth my travelling time and an awesome first-time run experience with them. I would like to thank once again Arby of ABCDigital and Sunlife for this amazing event and I am all-out in support knowing the genuine cause for this run benefiting diabetic patients.

This is another good way to start a fit and healthy 2018 with Sunlife



#sunpiologyduo #abcdigital #abcdigitalbloggers #sunpiologyresolutionrun #sunlife #timelinefeedz#10K

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento