Lunes, Enero 15, 2018

Product Reviews

The Skin Bureau
This soap is just fine, not too strong and gives smoothness and freshness feeling ��� been using one brand of soap since high school , and I'm glad this soap fits my so delicate skin... a good try, thanks Skin Bureau Soap���



Bellissima Eggwhite Whitening Soap
I am very particular when it comes to my skin that is why I only use the same soap since high school. It is very mild and never irritates my sensitive skin. That's why it is very hard for me to try a new product with a fear of some serious irritation.


But I was so surprised when I tried this Bellissima soap. It nourishes and smoothens my skin. The smell is not so strong.  I like it. It also can lessen age lines because after using it you will feel very visible changes. I think this product is highly recommended if you want a more fairer looking skin. This is worth a try.


Good product Bellissima ♥


#BellissimaSoap

Bumbleman Liquid Dishwasher
Kitchen is a very important part of the house. This is where you prepare the food that you enjoy twith your family. And that is why you have to make sure it is very clean. We need a product that can help us in this area specially with our utensils,  plates and other kitchenware.

After cooking our meals, we can't leave the dishes for a long time unwashed . Looking for a good product that will not be harsh on your hands is necessary.  That is why I am happy to have this Bubbleman Dishwashing liquid.   It is very light on the hands but also saves you from buying again and again. With a small amount, it can wash a bunch of plates and glasses.  It is very effective in removing greases. You are now sure that your kitchenware is 100% clean and free from any dirt that can cause contamination.

Very good product.



Awesome product Bubbleman♥


# Bubbleman



Argan Conditioner and Shampoo
Its really hard to get a product that best suit your hair type, sometimes they cause even more damages and also dandruff. I have tried many brands in the past but this one Argan Shampoo and Conditioner seems to work for me. I like the smooth feeling after using it, even after few days, my hair still looks smooth and shiny and it enhances the color of my hair. My family also noticed the changes with my hair and wants to try it too . Now it's my 1st time using it and I am very satisfied with the result. Thanks Argan for this wonderful product! It’s awesome.



#Argan

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento