Miyerkules, Pebrero 28, 2018

Camayan Beach Resort Summercapades


This trip was just so perfect as we all feel the heat of summer. We headed to Olongapo to have that summer escapade in Camayan Beach Resort. It took us 5 hours just to be there and as we got off our shuttle, the stunning beauty of the ocean struck me and calms me as well from that very long travel time. As we entered their reception - Bar area, they welcomed us with coolers to quench our thirst and some beautiful presentation of finger food appetizers that teased our taste buds. Everything tasted so refreshing!

There I met Jaebi - their Digital Marketing Supervisor, their Chef and the resort's very warm and high spirited staff. They assisted us in their Reef Cafe Bar and Restaurant Function Room where they prepared their special mouth-watering dishes for our lunch which they presented beautifully. As they had served us, our eyes and tummy started to crave for even more - plated seafood, Lechon Kawali, Pakbet, Kare Kare and more. We can't help but take more pictures. As we tried each one by one, everything was perfectly delicious, distinctly tasteful specially their Kare Kare - this is the best ever, it has a unique taste that kicks and stirs up my cravings. The taste lingers my taste buds that gives awesomely perfect gastronomic experience. Awesome Chef!

Then after our lunch, it’s our time to check in. The room is elegantly spacious, very “Pinoy”, with two queen size beds, wash area, closet , flat screen TV , refrigerator, very classy room motif. We stayed here for a while to settle down from a very long travel time . And before we have our dinner, we took a quick deep in their captivating cozy poolside. It feels good because the water is warm enough to ease our very tired body. At 7pm, we all went to the Reef by the beach to have that dreamy buffet by candle light - another set of extremely delicious dishes. We had our dinner with that mesmerizing feeling as the waves dance with the cool breeze that gives a feeling of embrace and a kiss from a sweet blowing tickling wind. This is so amazing! Getting engaged with that kind of feeling at that moment, how I wished my family was with!  

Its time to pamper my back as I laid down on their bed - a feeling of clouds on my head with their soft pillows, warmth from the soft linen comforter that gave me a sweet deep sleep. As the morning dawned, we were all excited to be greeted by the sunrise and the breath taking ocean mountain view. A morning walk in their fine sand tickled my feet and a quick deep in the beach where waves were just calm and quite, gave me the energy I needed for the day. 

Then it was time for my breakfast while seated overviewing the ocean mountain , I enjoyed my "super sarap" na breakfast - boneless bangus with garlic rice and fresh salad with fruits! 

On our way to our Ocean Adventure , we had flower necklace, feeling “Hawaian”. The extreme heat of the sun didn't stop us from enjoying this summercapades. We enjoyed the fish spa, the aquarium,animal show and the different scheduled shows most specially the sea lion and dolphins – We were all like a kid, excited, amazed, happy and overwhelmed. This experience is extremely phenomenal - everything is awesome - the food, the people, the view, the ambiance….nature at it’s finest! This is one of the best resort ever, our awesome team had visited.   

Before saying goodbye, they gave us another blast --- a parting buffet lunch. All the meals I had with “Camayan” were exceptionally outstanding. The dishes are all delicious. Their coolers are all refreshing! Thanks to their passionate Chef.  

Thank you Jaebi Murillo and the head of Camayans Beach Resort for this invitation. We are deeply honored to partner with you in providing an excellent service, Thank you as well to all your very helpful and accommodating staff.

This is one trip I will never forget. On top of the enjoyment, I learned more about nature and its inhabitants, the preservation of the forest, maintaining its natural beauty, the mountains and caring for animals. I learned how can I take part in conserving all these beauty of nature for the next generation to enjoy it too and for Philippine Tourism. 

I would love to have this experience again with my family and I hope you can welcome us again! In behalf of my team United Bloggers Philippines, thank you so much.

The two days and 1 night experience we have had at Camayan will surely be in our memories forever! AAwesome!

The treat you gave us was really “Filipino hospitality” at its finest! Salute to “Camayan” and their entire team!



Here are the people who assisted us during our tour, 😊
Camayan Resort Personnel
Joann Rosales – Operations Manager / OIC of Camayan Resort
Chef Emmar Nuevo – Executive Chef
Leo Laverio – Dining Supervisor
Christine Gocotano – Dining Supervisor
Ocean Adventure Personnel
Belen Figueras – Ocean Adventure Park Operations Head
Marketing:
Grace Rebogio – Marketing OIC
CEO and President of Subic Bay Marine Exploratorium, Inc.
Mr. Robert Ianne Gonzaga

























Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento