Sabado, Pebrero 17, 2018

Chinese New Year Celebration at Crimson Hotel


This is my very first time to join a Chinese New Year celebration at Crimson Hotel in Alabang. Actually I am just supposed to meet a friend to get some gift certificate but Trina introduced me to the Hotels’ Marketing Officer and allowed me to join the celebration. 


Chinese is known to have very rich culture. I usually see ceremonies like this on TV or internet and it feels different seeing it live. It started with their ritual ceremony, and dragon dance. There are three small dragons in soooooo colorful attire and there's one very long that dances so gracefully when the drums started to roll. If Filipinos celebrate New Year with fireworks to clear away bad vibes and welcome new things, Chinese have their dragon dances as part of their tradition welcoming New year .


And then after the ceremony, the celebration continues at the Hotel's Grand Ballroom with their traditional color red motif and readings as they believe 2018 - the year of the Dog. The guest Feng sui reader shared predictions for each year. They also prepared festive dishes that they believe gives good luck. 
They serve a very fresh salad that's so oozing with flavor that lingers my taste buds - this is one of my favorite and also their fried chicken with a sweet sauce and cashews, they have fish, beef, fruits, vegetables everything is flavorful, all deliciously prepared by Crimson Hotels Chef. I must commend their awesome chef serving awesome dishes….


Then after the program you can have your name written in their Chinese Calligraphy, I have to wait in line for an hour to have this souvenir which is so cute to keep. Some have their names and wishes, me, I have my name and “Jesus is my strength” written in Caligraphy. 

Thanks Crimson Hotel for this very unique experience I declare God’s blessings upon you

















!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento